Wednesday 5 December 2012

Playing the waiting game..

So I may or may not have mentioned (I honestly can't remember & being to lazy to read through my last blog) if I told you guys that I am currently waiting on my orthodontist to send my portfolio to the surgeon. 
This is literally a portfolio, with a covering letter describing my case along with x-rays & pictures of me from the age of 14, to the current progress of today. 

His going to send me a copy of the portfolio, for me to ring and chase up the surgeon in order to book my first ever pre-op appointment. As you can imagine I am SO excited about this. However waiting for the portfolio in the mail isn't so much fun. Feels like it's taking forever and three thousand days! ARGH! ): 

Anyway, I'm going to keep updating as much as possible. I've been reading through a fair few blogs from start to finish, as well as watching youtube (: which is helping answer many of my questions. As you could guess with not having any kind of conversation with a surgeon as of yet, I have no idea what to expect.. I just have a brain that is FULL of thoughts and questions and excitement. YAY.


Well, I think that's all for now.. I might post up my 'before' pictures once I receive them in the mail. I keep trying to take some but can't get the right angles. I'm always looking to far or not far enough on the profile shots.

Thanks ! (: xx

No comments:

Post a Comment